NAVARRO EARLY COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL
PROFESSIONAL ATHLETIC TRAINER
DR. MIGUEL BENAVIDES
- Injury Prevention
- Clinical Evaluation and Diagnosis
- Immediate and Emergency Care
- Referral to Medical Specialists
- Wound Care
- Treatment of Acute and Chronic Injuries/Illnesses
- Rehabilitation (non-surgical and surgical injuries)
- Athletic Trainers are also trained to perform the following services: Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization like Cupping and Tecnica Gavilan, Myofascial Release, Primal Reflex Release Therapy, Muscle Energy Techniques, The Mulligan Technique, Dry Needling and Brace Fitting.
Morning Treatment Hours 8:15 to 9:05AM
Evaluations and Therapy must be completed before school and not before practices.
Students can make contact using the Remind APP
Text @hurt10 to the number 81010
You’ll receive a welcome text from Remind.
If you have trouble with?81010, they can try texting @hurt10?to?(563) 265-6842.